Discover Why You Don’t Need To Let Hardship Define You and Your Happiness
Filled with heartfelt stories designed to light you up, Happiness Through Hardship – The Podcast provides you with inspirational stories of hope intended to bring happiness to your day while guiding you through life’s hardships. Thought-leaders, authors, health and wellness experts will share their personal stories of finding happiness in their own personal hardship with each Wednesday release. Mini-episodes with cancer info. and other topics will be released throughout the seasosn.
Our inaugural season is filled with inspirational stories that share struggles but also joy within the journey. We talk with authors, national broadcasters and reporters, WNBA coaches, influencers, organizers, entrepreneurs – chatting about cancer, confetti, infertility, autoimmune diseases, Dancing with the Stars, the circle of life to name a few topics. We also laugh about basketball, salmon, start-up projects, black-bean brownies, healthy living, gratitude and more…
You can subscribe to the show through:
Here are the episodes listed from newest to oldest. We release interviews on Wednesdays.
- Episode 17: Declutter Your Life – A Health Scare Turns Exec Into Organizing Expert – Michele Vig/Neat Little Nest and Author of “The Holistic Guide to Decluttering”
- Episode 16: Single Moming & Simple Styling – Laura MyCarthy/My Styled Life
- Episode 15: Dirty Details of Crohn’s, Celiac, Ulcerative Colitis and Anorexia – Gigi Ashworth/Youtuber / Author – “She Eats Keto”
- Episode 14: ALS, Cancer & Caregiving – It All Started with a Family Text – Kimberly Sparks/Functional Nutrition Guru
- Episode 13: Double Miracles – 2x Cancer, High Risk Pregnancy & Twins – Lauren Chiarello Mika/ChiChiLife
- Episode 12: Helpful Hints from a Homeschooling Expert – Christine St. Vil/Moms ‘N Charge®
- Episode 11: Loss, Love & Moving Forward after 911 – Jenna Jacob McPartland/The Stand
- Episode 10: A Health & Patient Advocate – Finding Her Voice through Endometriosis – Shantana Hazel/SisterGirl Foundation
- Episode 9: A BRCA1 Previvor Organizing Life – Abby Lawson/A Girl and Her Blog
- Episode 8: Transformation through Tragedy – Family Death, Miscarriages and a Soulful Journey – Laura Saltman/Author
- Episode 7: The Silent Struggle with Health Issues – Talia Pollock/Party in Your Plants, Author
- Episode 6: Cancer Conversations & Your Healthiest Healthy – Samantha Harris/Entertainment TV Host & Author
- Episode 5: COVID-19 & Autoimmune Disease: A Story of Recovery – Rachel Rosenthal/Professional Organizer
- Episode 4: Pockets of Joy: Dad’s Dementia & Life’s Dealings – Roxane Battle/TV personality & Author
- Episode 3: Resilience On and Off the Court – Katie Smith/WNBA
- Episode 2: NFL Talks, Infertility and Adoption – A Miracle & a Gift – Michele Tafoya/NBC Sports
- Episode 1: Confetti & Dad’s Cancer – Jelena Aleksich/The Confetti Project
Mini-episodes on specific health topics:
- Mini-episode: First Few Weeks of Cancer
- Mini-episode: What to Do, Say and Give to a Friend Diagnosed with Cancer
Please subscribe and rate Happiness through Hardship – The Podcast. Your input really matters…it helps us share the message of happiness and hope to many.You leaving a review also increases our podcast ranking. The higher we are ranked, the more people can discover our show.
Thank you. My goal is to help people – to show them that even when life is hard, there can be a little joy.