Discover Why You Don’t Need To Let Hardship Define You and Your Happiness
Filled with heartfelt stories designed to light you up, Happiness Through Hardship – The Podcast provides you with inspirational stories of hope intended to bring happiness to your day while guiding you through life’s hardships. Thought-leaders, authors, health and wellness experts will share their personal stories of finding happiness in their own personal hardship with each Wednesday release. Mini-episodes with cancer info. for survivors/caregivers will be released on Fridays.
Our inaugural season is filled with inspirational stories that share struggles but also joy within the journey. We talk with authors, national broadcasters and reporters, WNBA coaches, influencers, organizers, entrepreneurs – chatting about cancer, confetti, infertility, autoimmune diseases, Dancing with the Stars, the circle of life to name a few topics. We also laugh about basketball, salmon, start-up projects, black-bean brownies, healthy living, gratitude and more…
You can subscribe to the show through:
Here are the episodes listed from newest to oldest. We release interviews on Wednesdays.
- Episode 6:
- Episode 5: COVID-19 & Autoimmune Disease: A Story of Recovery – Rachel Rosenthal of Rachel & Co.
- Episode 4: Pockets of Joy: Dad’s Dementia & Life’s Dealings – Roxane Battle, TV personality & author of “Pockets of Joy”
- Episode 3: Resilience On and Off the Court – Katie Smith of the WNBA
- Mini-episode: What to Do, Say and Give to a Friend Diagnosed with Cancer
- Episode 2: NFL Talks, Infertility and Adoption – A Miracle & a Gift – Michele Tafoya of NBC Sports
- Mini-episode: First Few Weeks of Cancer
- Episode 1: Confetti & Dad’s Cancer – Jelena Aleksich on The Confetti Project
Please subscribe and rate Happiness through Hardship – The Podcast. Your input really matters…it helps us share the message of happiness and hope to many.You leaving a review also increases our podcast ranking. The higher we are ranked, the more people can discover our show.
Thank you. My goal is to help people – to show them that even when life is hard, there can be a little joy.